Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Select from omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns with this versatile mic.
With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, the versatile Audio Technica AT4047MP microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups, and voiceovers.
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80Hz high-pass filter switch and 10dB pad switch
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
For studios or stage, this mic will give you the kind of high-fidelity sound you seek. Order now!
AT4047MP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency Response: 20-18,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 155dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD; 165dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 14dB
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 141dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.4 mA typical
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off, 10dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 524g (18.5oz.)
- Dimensions: 188.0mm (7.40") long, 53.4mm (2.10") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audi-Technica Case Style: R1
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.