- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4047MP Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583832 000000000 583832000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multi-pattern Audio-Technica AT4047MP Condenser Microphone delivers vintage sound while offering selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure...Click To Read More About This Product
Select from omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-of-eight polar patterns with this versatile mic.
The multi-pattern Audio-Technica AT4047MP Condenser Microphone delivers vintage sound while offering selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 polar patterns. The AT4047MP microphone's transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs.
With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, the versatile Audio Technica AT4047MP microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups, and voiceovers.
- Three switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-of-eight
- Engineered to meet the critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast, and sound reinforcement
- Transformer-coupled output and specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Integral 80Hz high-pass filter switch and 10dB pad switch
- Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
For studios or stage, this mic will give you the kind of high-fidelity sound you seek. Order now!
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-eight
- Frequency Response: 20-18,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42dB (7.9 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 155dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% THD; 165dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 14dB
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 141dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.4 mA typical
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off, 10dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: 524g (18.5oz.)
- Dimensions: 188.0mm (7.40") long, 53.4mm (2.10") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audi-Technica Case Style: R1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.