- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT5045 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J16032 000000000 J16032000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AT5045 is Audio-Technica's premier condenser instrument microphone, offering the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cardioid condenser instrument microphone.
The AT5045 is Audio-Technica's premier condenser instrument microphone, offering the performance of a large-diaphragm, side-address condenser in a convenient, stick-type body. In fact, despite the space limitations imposed by its housing, the AT5045 boasts Audio-Technica's largest single diaphragm. The microphone's circuitry has been honed to the essentials, allowing the AT5045 to achieve an unprecedented dynamic range that's one of the widest of any microphone on the market.
Every AT5045 is hand assembled and individually inspected for 100% quality control. Each microphone is enclosed in an elegant housing of aluminum and brass with a high-quality gray finish for durability and low reflectivity.
Discrete components have been selected for optimized performance. The circuitry and capsule assembly are mounted as a single block within a floating internal shock mount, effectively decoupling the capsule from the microphone body for excellent vibration isolation. In fact, every aspect of the microphone has been carefully considered to minimize any negative effects on the audio signal.
The AT5045 comes with Audio-Technica's innovative AT8481 isolation clamp, an AT8165 windscreen and a protective carrying case that holds a single AT5045 microphone or a stereo pair of AT5045 microphones.
- Audio-Technica's premier studio condenser instrument microphone
- Pure, realistic sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Side-address, stick-design microphone with more diaphragm surface area than most traditional large diaphragm side-address microphones
- Discrete components carefully selected for optimized performance
- Transformer-coupled output is optimized to provide smooth sonic character
- Exceptionally low noise with high-SPL capability
- Hand built and inspected for 100% quality control
- Advanced internal shock mounting decouples the capsule from the microphone body
- Elegant, durable housing of aluminum and brass
- Innovative isolation clamp provides secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise
- Custom hard-shell carrying case with die-cut foam compartments offers protection for one or two microphones
A must have mic for any mic locker!
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate,
- permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 - 20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- NOISE 8 dB SPL
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 141 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 86 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 1.4 mA typical
- WEIGHT 197 g (7.0 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 177.0 mm (6.97'') long, 25.0 mm (0.98'') maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8481 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8165 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S15
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.