Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Stereo/mono camera-mount, shotgun-style microphone.
The AT8024 also comes equipped with a three-position adjustable input pad (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches quickly to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering dramatically better sound quality than the camera' internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Handles loud sound sources without distortion
- Three-position adjustable input pad and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
Give your videos the sound they need to succeed.
AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENTS Fixed-charge back plate,
- permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERNS Line-cardioid, LR stereo
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-15,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY “37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Mono & LR Stereo)
- IMPEDANCE 50 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
- 148 dB SPL, with 20 dB pad
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) Mono: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
- Stereo: 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO Mono: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Stereo: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- BATTERY TYPE Type: One 1.5V AA (included);
- Life: 100 hours, typical
- SWITCHES Mono, M-S Stereo;
- Three-position input pad;
- Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT 114 g (4.0 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 172.0 mm (6.77") long,
- 24.0 mm (0.94") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug on cable
- CABLE Permanently attached 0.2 m -1 m (7.8"- 39.3") coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Windscreen; fuzzy windscreen; AA battery
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.