- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT8035 Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- 275050 000000000 275050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The length (14.53") of the Audio Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for outdoor recording and ENG requiring long-distance sound pickup.
The length (14.53") of the Audio Technica AT8035 Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: Phantom: ”38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa;Battery: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 250 ohms; Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: Phantom: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): Phantom: 110 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 98 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 6.0 oz. (170 g)
- Dimensions: 14.53" (369 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8132 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.