- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT875R Short Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 275051 000000000 275051000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal for mounting on DV cameras.
Audio-Technica's AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica's shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- Extremely short length (under 7") ideal for use with compact digital cameras
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Tailored response minimizes camera and handling noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Line + gradient
- Frequency response: 90-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”30 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight (microphone): 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Dimensions: 6.89" (175.0 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: SG4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.