- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Requires phantom power.
Audio-Technica AT892CW-CO MicroSet Omndirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone for Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Product 270351
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm, the MicroSet microphone provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This innovative omnidir...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A giant stride in the technology of inconspicuous sound.
With a capsule diameter of just 2.5 mm, the MicroSet microphone provides the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. This innovative omnidirectional condenser headset mic offers an ergonomic under-ear design: its flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind either ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sets a new level in high quality and wearability
- Capsule diameter of just 2.5mm for an extremely low profile
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Cocoa colored mic and cable
- Ergonomic under-ear design
- Flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Industry standard sound quality”extremely intelligible natural audio ideal for stage and television, lecturers, and houses of worship
- Rugged construction designed to meet the challenges of day-to-day use in production and theater settings
- 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
- ELEMENT: Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Omnidirectional
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 60 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: Voltage Range: 2.5-11V Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical @ 5V
- WEIGHT: Microphone, boom & earpiece: 0.08 oz (2.4 g)
- DIMENSIONS: Microphone: 0.32" (8.1mm) long, 0.11" (2.7mm) diameter Boom: 3.87" (98.4mm) long, 0.042" (1.0 mm) boom diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Two windscreens; two element covers; clothing clip; moisture guard; carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M31