- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Closed-Back Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03733 000001000 J03733000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due t...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable monitor headphones great for tracking and mixing.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica refreshed the entire line of these closed-back studio headphones for a redesigned feel. The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
Monitor your mix like a pro with the redesigned M-Series.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.