- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Closed-Back Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
- J03732 000001000 J03732000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mid-price monitor headphones ideal for field recording.
The ATH-Mx Series headphones are a reliable source for monitoring in home and professional studio environments. Because of the increased demand due to the popularity of the ATH-M50, Audio-Technica refreshed the entire line of these closed-back studio headphones for a redesigned feel. ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
Monitor your mix like a pro with the redesigned M-Series.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: Studio monitoring
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.