- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-M45 Studio Monitor Headphones
- Product H89045
Audio Technica ATH-M45 Studio Headphones were designed specifically for professional studio monitoring, with a flat, extended frequency response. Sup...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Impeccable-sounding headphones designed specifically for professional studio monitoring.
Audio Technica ATH-M45 Studio Headphones were designed specifically for professional studio monitoring, with a flat, extended frequency response. Superior components provide very high SPL capability while maintaining clean, precise reproduction of sound.
The headphones have comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180 to permit one-ear monitoring. Field-serviceable design permits quick, easy replacement of the cable, drivers and ear pads.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers, and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets, and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Get the can-do cans for professional headphone mixing!
- Type: Close-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 1.57" (40 mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,600 mw at 1 khz
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 100 db
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Weight: 8.8oz (250 g) without cable and connector
- Cable: 11' (3.35 m) OFC litz wire, left-side entry
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) with screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter