- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X Professional On-Ear DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18663 000000000 L18663000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-PRO7X professional DJ headphones combine the comfort and sleek, modern styling with powerful 45 mm drivers capable of handling 2,000mW of inp...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern styling and extra large 45 mm drivers.
The ATH-PRO7X professional DJ headphones combine the comfort and sleek, modern styling with powerful 45 mm drivers capable of handling 2,000mW of input power. This combination gives DJs extremely accurate high-fidelity audio reproduction – even at loud volumes – from a pair of headphones that are easy to wear through even the longest gigs.
One of the greatest challenges for professional DJs is monitoring the mix in very loud clubs, DJ booths or festival stages. In order to get produce quality sound for such large crowds, bigger, more powerful sound systems are required. That usually means line array systems with massive subwoofers that are tasked with pumping out enough bass to penetrate the entire audience. The problem is that the DJ's headphones must overcome the house sound—the song that is playing out to the crowd—in order to let him or her cue up the next track and beat match it to the outgoing track. That's where the Audio-Technica ATH-PRO7X's sound-isolating ear cups come into play, allowing the DJ to block out the house system enough to be able to hear what the headphones are reproducing.
When it comes to sound reproduction, a DJ needs headphones that deliver powerful, clean audio without distortion. The ATH-PRO7X cans let you hear every nuance of the music, from the deep kick drum to the faint high-hat snare, so you don't miss a beat when you're deep in the mix.
- Updated, modern styling
- Extra large 45 mm drivers for distortion-free sound
- Comfortable on-ear design
- Rugged construction for professional use
- Detachable locking cables and replaceable headband cushion
Professional performance and comfort at a price you can afford—order today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: Studio monitoring, general use
- Frequency response: 5Hz–40kHz
- SPL: 100dB
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
- Cable type: Straight and coiled
- Cable Length: 3.9' and 9.8'
- Connector: 1/8" with 1/4" adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.