- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATM350 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Microphone
- Product 270313
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin.
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs.
It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter and is also equipped with a new in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
Requires phantom power.
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
When you need great sound but don't have the room for big mics and stands, clip on an ATM350 for crisp clear sound.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL) : 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE): 81.2 g (2.9 oz)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 37.8 mm (1.49") long, 12.2 mm (0.48") diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE): 92.9 mm (3.66") long,18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8542 power module; AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8468 violin mount; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M36