- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATR2500X-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73783 000000000 L73783000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATR2500x-USB from Audio-Technica handles a variety of your creative recording needs. From podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Direct monitoring for a variety of recording needs.
The ATR2500x-USB from Audio-Technica handles a variety of your creative recording needs. From podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use, it handles it all. The ATR2500x-USB plugs directly into a computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. It is equipped with a quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a sturdy tripod desk stand. It also includes a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to a computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow easy headphone volume adjustment
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Order today for a versatile microphone that can handle all your creative outlets.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30 – 15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Bit Depth: Up to 24 bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz / 96 kHz / 192 kHz
- Volume Control: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- Weight: 366 g (12.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 155.0 mm (6.10") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: USB-C
- Headphone Output Power: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- Accessories: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6') USB-C to USB-A cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.