- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-3141b 3000 Series Dynamic Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 485604
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica ATW-3141b Dynamic Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. It includes an Audio-Techni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A True Diversity UHF wireless receiver with dynamic handheld microphone/transmitter.
The Audio-Technica ATW-3141b Dynamic Microphone Wireless System is part of Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000 Series. It includes an Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver and an Audio-Technica ATW-T341b handheld cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter.
The wireless system offers 996 selectable UHF frequencies and features for clear sound and intuitive operation. Audio-Technica has simplified the selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. It also features true diversity reception. Two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount; rack-mount adapters are included.
The Audio-Technica ATW-T341b handheld dynamic microphone/
transmitter features the same element used in the Artist Elite AE4100 dynamic handheld microphone created for professional live sound venues. This
transmitter uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability, and has a "fuel gauge" battery condition indicators with low-battery warnings.
An advanced Digital Tone Lock tone squelch system in the ATW-R3100b receiver opens only when a 3000 Series transmitter 3000 Series Installation and Operation is detected, reducing the possibility of interference. As a result, 3000 Series transmitters and receivers must be used together and should not be used with components from other Audio-Technica wireless systems, or with those of other manufacturers. Exception: 3000 Series components are compatible with Audio-Technica 1800 Series wireless system components.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Includes ATW-R3100b receiver, ATW-T341b handheld transmitter
- 996 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- 9 pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitter offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- Band C: 541.500 to 566.375MHz/996
- Band D: 655.500 to 680.375MHz/996
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Minimum frequency: Step 25kHz
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum deviation: ±35kHz
- Dynamic range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±17.5kHz deviation)
- Operating range: 100m (300'), typical
- Open range environment with no interfering signals.
- Operating temperature range -5C to +45C, 23F to 113F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Receiving system: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50? termination)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
- Antenna Input:
- BNC-type, 50?
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- (Not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
- Included Two flexible UHF antennas
- AC adapter (country dependent)
- Rack-mount adapters
- RF power output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50?
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone element: ATW-T341b Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: ATW-T341b 237.0mm (9.33") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net weight: ATW-T341b 284g (10.0oz.), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp