- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92 Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product 273005
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATW-701/H92 includes: The ATW-R700 Receiver The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter The PRO 92cW Headworn Microphone (black) Audio-Technica's ATW-701/H9...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional features at a modest price.
The ATW-701/H92 includes:
The ATW-R700 Receiver
The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter
The PRO 92cW Headworn Microphone (black)
Audio-Technica's ATW-701/H92 Wireless Body pack System incorporates the 700 Series Freeway wireless system, which delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems”all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1„4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica WirelessEssentials microphones and cables
This great wireless system is a click or call away. Don't miss it.
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band, 542.125 MHz to 561.250 MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-25kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 12kHz
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80 dB at 10kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
Sensitivity: 25 dBuV (S/N 60dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211mV (-13.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation); Balanced: 150mV (-16.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12DC 1A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 5mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low); depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz