- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-CHG2 dual bay recharge station for ATW-2000A Wireless
- Write a Review
- H73904 000000000 H73904000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
New to the 2000 Series, this two-bay recharging station recharges NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak trans...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Recharging station for two Audio-Technica 2000 series wireless systems.
New to the 2000 Series, this two-bay recharging station recharges NiMH batteries in two ATW-T220a handheld transmitters and/or ATW-T210a UniPak transmitters in any combination. Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger. The charger draws power from a standard wall outlet.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- NiMH batteries are charged within the transmitters
- Built-in safety feature monitors cell voltage and automatically turns off the unit if problems are detected
- Automatic shut-off if alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries are installed
- Automatic shut-off if damaged batteries are installed
- Maintenance charging prevents battery self-discharge until the transmitter is removed from charger
A small price to pay for uninterrupted wireless freedom. Get one now.
- Input Rating: 12V DC, 320 mA (maximum)
- Output Rating: 3.2V DC, 320 mA x2
- Operating Temperature: 0+40o C
- Charging Time Approx. 10 hours (2000 mAh Ni-MH)
- Weight: Approx. 40 g (1.4 oz) *Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Dimensions: Approx. 131.0 mm (5.16") W x 130.0 mm (5.12") D x 105.0 mm (4.13") H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.