- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATW-T210a 2000 Series UniPak Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #740013 000901000 740013000901000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An integral part of Audio-Technica's 2000 Series, the versatile ATW-T210a UniPak bodypack transmitter has both low- and high- impedance inputs plus a...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality bodypack transmitter that gives you 300' range and input flexibility.
An integral part of Audio-Technica's 2000 Series, the versatile ATW-T210a UniPak bodypack transmitter has both low- and high- impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rugged housing with a reversible clothing clip
- Recessed locking HRS-type microphone input connector
- LED "on" indicator
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Microphone or line input with DC bias voltage
- Internal channel selector switch
- Internal trim controls for mic and line inputs
- Integrated two-position top-mounted power/mute switch
- Digital Tone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to the receiver
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Battery lifeHigh: 7 hours (alkaline), Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- Field replaceable whip antenna
Order an ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter for freedom as a singer, presenter, or performer.
- RF Power Output:
- High: 30 mW
- Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 5Î
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections:
- Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: 2 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery Life:
- High: 7 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 9 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 66.0mm (2.60") x 22.5mm (0.89") x 92.3mm (3.63")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz), without batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.