- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583834 000000000 583834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The rugged broadcast Audio-Technica BPHS1 stereo headset has closed-back around-the-ear cups and a professional boom-mounted microphone wearable on e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From sports to on-air news, announcing, and interviews, this headset mic does it all.
The rugged broadcast Audio-Technica BPHS1 stereo headset has closed-back around-the-ear cups and a professional boom-mounted microphone wearable on either side.
Audio-Technica designed the BPHS1 for news and sports broadcasting, announcing, and interviews. The headset microphone's cardioid polar pattern is tailored for speech pickup with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted ambient sounds. The mic's flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left.
The AT BPHS1 headset's dual earphones offer an extended frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz and smooth, natural sound reproduction. Generously padded circumaural ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- HeadpHone Type: Closed-back dynamic
- HeadpHone driver 40mm, neodymium magnet, copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- MicropHone Element: Dynamic
- MicropHone polar patterm: Cardioid
- Frequency Response Headphone: 20-20,000Hz
- Microphone: 40-20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”57dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (microphone)
- Sensitivity: 100dB (headphone)
- Maximum input power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
- Impedance Headphone: 65 ohms, Microphone: 560 ohms
- Weight: 264g (9.3oz.)
- Dimensions: 82.0mm (3.23") wide (earcup); 46.0mm (1.81") wide (headband); 180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended; 24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.