- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 25ax Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270608 000000000 270608000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence. Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source. Superior off-...Click To Read More About This Product
A natural in high-SPL applications, the PRO 25ax is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments.
Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence. Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source. Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback. Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp. Rugged design and construction for reliable performance.
- Dynamic element
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 30-12,000Hz frequency response
- Isolation clamp
- 5/8" to 3/8" threaded adapter
- Protective pouch
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 600 ohms impedance
- 8.1 oz.
- XLRM-type output connector.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.