- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270516 000000000 270516000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica PRO 35 clip-on microphone is designed for sax, brass, toms, and percussion. The PRO35 is a cardioid condenser mic that excels in h...Click To Read More About This Product
Unobtrusive clip-on mic for brasswinds and percussion!
The Audio-Technica PRO 35 clip-on microphone is designed for sax, brass, toms, and percussion. The PRO35 is a cardioid condenser mic that excels in high-SPL (sound pressure level) applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
The A-T PRO 35 includes the AT8538 power module, which accepts the PRO 35's locking cable connector and terminates to an XLR male connector for a wired connection to a mixing console etc.
(If you're looking for a wireless solution, the A-T PRO 35cW terminates to a 4-pin connector for use with A-T UniPak bodypack wireless transmitters.)
Requires phantom power.
- Ideal for sax, toms, brass and percussion
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Ideal for active stage performances
- UniMount clip permits accurate positioning, provides shock resistance and protects element
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and power module
A sweet and versatile addition to your mic locker. Click or call now!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 ma typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 0.3 oz. (8 g)
- Weight (power module): 2.9 (81 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.98 in. (25 mm) long, 0.4 in. (10.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.66 in. (92.9 mm) long, 0.74 in. (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6 ft. (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10 in. (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount; AT8538 power module; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: M12
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.