- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 41 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270613 000000000 270613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica PRO 41 is a dynamic microphone that offers you superior internal shock mounting to reduce handling noise. Cardioid polar pattern r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cardioid dynamic step-up design provides natural, full-range vocal reproduction; ideal for close-up vocal use in performance.
The Audio-Technica PRO 41 is a dynamic microphone that offers you superior internal shock mounting to reduce handling noise. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction. 2-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection. MagnaLock on/off switch. Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector. Rugged Audio-Technica design and construction for reliable performance.
- Dynamic element
- 90-16,000Hz frequency response
- XLRM-type output connector
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- 5/8" to 3/8" threaded adapted
- 15' cable XLRF-XLRM
- Protective pouch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.