- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270616 000000000 270616000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica PRO 61 is an exceptional vocal stage microphone. A dynamic mic that delivers outstanding gain before feedback, the PRO 61 has plen...Click To Read More About This Product
Taylored for vocals, it lets you be heard onstage.
The Audio-Technica PRO 61 is an exceptional vocal stage microphone. A dynamic mic that delivers outstanding gain before feedback, the PRO 61 has plenty of the presence needed for lead vocals. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the voice from surrounding sounds. The PRO 61 mic's superior internal shock mounting eliminates handling noise. A neodymium magnet yields the articulate reproduction needed for vocal use. Rugged Audio-Technica design and construction assure that the PRO 61 will serve you reliably with a long use life.
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response for optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- 2-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Element: dynamic
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Weight: 11-3/4 oz (335 g)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 16,000 Hz
- Output Connector: XLRM-type
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.