- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 63 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270617 000000000 270617000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tuned to make an impact, the Audio-Technica PRO 63 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone clarifies the intensity of instruments, vocals, and spoken ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal for amplified and acoustic instrument pickup as well as for general use, tailored for natural, full-range reproduction.
Tuned to make an impact, the Audio-Technica PRO 63 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone clarifies the intensity of instruments, vocals, and spoken words. Cardioid polar mic pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response. 2-stage ball-type microphone headcase for superior "pop" protection. Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector. Audio-Technica gave the PRO 63 Microphone a rugged design and construction for reliable performance.
- Dynamic element
- 70-16,000 Hz frequency response
- XLRM-type output connector
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- 5/8" to 3/8" threaded adapter
- 15' cable XLRF-XLRM
- Protective pouch
If you're relying on the PA for full-room volume, you need this thing in front of your amp. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.