- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO 8HEcW Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
- H82182 000000000 H82182000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica PRO 8HEcW is a dynamic headset microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern. It does an excellent job of rejecting signals that a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headset wireless microphone for use with AT wireless systems.
The Audio Technica PRO 8HEcW is a dynamic headset microphone with a hypercardioid polar pattern. It does an excellent job of rejecting signals that are not nearby the mic element. The headband is worn around the back of the head with each cushioned support pad resting on the temple in front of the ear. The assembly may be oriented so that the microphone descends from either the left or right side. The cable remains clipped to the headband, with some slack at the boom connection. This makes for an ergonomically sound configuration for vigorous exercise instructors, animated business presenters or hyperactive auctioneers. It is also viable for singing drummers and other vocalists who need their hands to be free.
It comes with a 55" cable terminated for use with Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern to minimize feedbak and extraneous signals
- Tight, secure headband for stability
- Comes with windscreen
Order today and freedom will be delivered to you through the mail.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.