- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica PRO24CM Camera Mount Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 273015
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica PRO 24-CM camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser mic that is ideal for digital recording with high-fideli...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crystal clear stereo sound for your camera.
The Audio-Technica PRO 24-CM camcorder microphone is a lightweight, compact stereo condenser mic that is ideal for digital recording with high-fidelity stereo sound. Equipped with an accessory shoe and permanently attached coiled cable, the PRO24CM microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. This AT camera mount microphone is designed for either battery operation, or battery-free operation when used with camcorders that provide plug-in power at the mic input. Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO 24-CM is rugged. It's built to endure the rigors of field production.
Requires phantom power.
- Stereo microphone designed to attach to a camcorder
- For camcorders with an accessory shoe and stereo microphone input
- Lightweight, portable design with rugged all-metal construction
- Pair of cardioid condenser elements provides spatial impact and high-fidelity stereo sound image
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
- On/off switch for convenient operation
- Includes camera-mount, windscreen, battery and protective pouch
- Permanently attached 6"-12" coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini plug at output end
Don't pass up on this lightweight, compact stereo condenser mic, call or click now!
- ELEMENTS: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: X/Y Stereo
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-17,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 119 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 57 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 2-10V DC plug-in power
- BATTERY TYPE: 1.5V LR44
- BATTERY CURRENT / LIFE: 0.6 mA / 200 hours typical
- SWITCH: On/off
- WEIGHT: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 4.59" (116.5 mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable
- CABLE: Permanently attached 152.4 mm - 304.8 mm (6"-12") coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Video-camera shoe mount; LR44 battery; windscreen; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S10