- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audionamix ADX TRAX PRO 3 Non-Destructive Spectral Separation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37969 000000000 J37969000000000
6-Month* financing available.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 is Audionamix's most revolutionary software release to date. With improved separation quality, faster processing speeds and enhanced s...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Isolate vocals and melodic instrument tracks from any stereo mix.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 is Audionamix's most revolutionary software release to date. With improved separation quality, faster processing speeds and enhanced spectral editing features, separating a melody from a mix just got easier with ADX TRAX Pro 3.0.
This upgrade also includes the new STEMS file export feature, making ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 the perfect crossover tool for Audio Engineers, DJs, Producers, Remixers and Post Production Engineers. The PanSpecific View adds another dimension to the Spectrogram, that of position within the stereo field. When the PanSpecific View is engaged, you no longer see a left and a right channel on your spectrogram, you only see the selected range within the stereo field, represented by a single channel. All of TRAX Pro’s spectral processing and selection tools can then be applied with the PanSpecific View active.
You can transform your basic separations into professional grade isolations with ADX TRAX Pro. The original TRAX software was developed to assist producers, audio engineers, DJs, and all creative artists in isolating vocal or melodic motifs to create new hooks, innovative remixes and virtual duets. TRAX enables users to raise or lower the level of a vocal or solo instrument in a mono or stereo mix without requiring access to the multitrack sessions. TRAX Pro adds a unique approach to spectral editing to this already powerful technology. Using our innovative, nondestructive spectral editing tools, it is now possible to further refine the results you get from the initial TRAX separation process. ADX TRAX Pro is truly the most advanced audio separation software available.
- *NEW Panspecific spectral editing feature
- *NEW Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing
- *NEW Consonants Annotation tool
- *NEW Export files in STEMS format
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow
- NonDestructive Source Separation
- Integrated PostSeparation Enhancement
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility
- MultiAlgorithmic Processing MatrixCreate vocal and/or instrumental riffs to drop into a mix
- Create music beds from well-known songs to mashup and mix up
- Create contemporary and artistic remixes and mashups using any vocal and/or instrumental
- Reveal production and mixing techniques, harmonies and arrangements by unmixing elements
- Clean up a recording that may have mic bleed from other instruments into the vocal track
- Add volume to a vocal that was mixed and mastered too low
- Add effects and processing to a vocal or solo instrument that is already mixed without need of separate stems
- Precisely edit samples with use of integrated spectral editor
- Equip your facility with the most powerful melodic separation solution available
- Repurpose licensed content with new arrangements and virtual duets
Order TRAX today!
- Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.13 Only
- High Speed Internet Connection
- CPU – Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- RAM – 8 GB