- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone for Flute
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270646 000000000 270646000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser is a high-performance professional condenser with a mount custom designed for attaching to the head joint ...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional amplification custom designed for your flute.
The ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser is a high-performance professional condenser with a mount custom designed for attaching to the head joint on a flute. With a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20kHz, it offers a warm, rich sound not typical of microphones this size.
Designed for durability and simple installation, it is machined from solid brass and has Audix's E-coat finish for low-noise handling. The ADX10-FLP operates on phantom power of 9-52V with the included APS-911 phantom power adapter. It comes complete with flute mount and above-mentioned phantom power adapter.
- Miniature, high performance professional condenser microphone
- Machined from solid brass
- Audix E-coat finish
- Custom-designed flute head joint mount
- Smooth uniform response from 40-20kHz
- Can be adapted to wireless system
- Operates on phantom power of 9-52V
- Also operates in battery mode with optional power supply
- Comes with flute mount and APS911 AA Battery/Phantom Power Adapter - with on/off switch and bass roll off
It sounds phenomenal and is ideally suited for live performance. Order yours now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.