- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix ADX51 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271036 000000000 271036000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADX51 Cardioid Condenser Mic is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications...Click To Read More About This Product
The ADX51 Cardioid Condenser Mic is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. With a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20kHz, the ADX51 microphone is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
The Audix ADX51 is designed with low noise electronic circuitry, balanced output, and switches that enable a 10dB pad and a bass roll-off. The ADX51 is a road-worthy microphone capable of handling high sound pressure levels of 142dB. The ADX51 is an excellent condenser microphones for overheads, cymbals, group vocals, and a wide variety of acoustic instruments.
- Transducer type: Condenser (pre-polarized)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18khz (150Hz-18khz With Roll Off)
- Pattern: cardioid
- Output impedence: 100 ohm balanced
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 15.9mv (1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Equivelent Noise Level: 29 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 65 dB (1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Power Requirements: 9 - 52v phantom
- Maximum SPL: 132db - 142db With Pad
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: machined brass
- Weight: 5 oz/143 grams
- Includes: Mic clip (Dclip) adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8 inch. -27 thread. Note: Metal stand adapter also supplied to accommodate European standard threads. Vinyl carrying case. WS-81CExternal Foam Windscreen.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.