- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484145 000000000 484145000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphone is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
Boundry condenser microphone designed for stage, studio, and broadcast applications.
The Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphone is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. The Audix ADX60 mic is known for its high sensitivity and ability to handle distance and area miking for a wide variety of applications including conferencing, plays, theatre, and acoustic instruments.
With a uniformly controlled hemi-cardioid polar pattern, the Audix ADX60 mic is designed to capture a specific designated area, hence the name "boundary microphone." With a wide frequency range of 50Hz-18kHz, the Audix ADX60 requires 9-52 volts phantom power for operation and is equipped with a 25' microphone cable and phantom power adapter (APS-910).
The durable Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphone is very easy to position and manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances. The Audix ADX60 boundary microphone's roadworthy construction includes a precision die-cast zinc casing, high-performance 12mm capsule, black e-coat finish, laser-etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, and space saving mini-XLR connector.
- Live sound, recording
- Stage productions
- Ceremonies, weddings
- Teleconferencing, boardroom
- Room ambience
Capture your next event's audio from a distance with superb clairty—order the ADX60 now.
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedence: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 7.2 mV/Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.