Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Boundry condenser microphone designed for stage, studio, and broadcast applications.
With a uniformly controlled hemi-cardioid polar pattern, the Audix ADX60 mic is designed to capture a specific designated area, hence the name "boundary microphone." With a wide frequency range of 50Hz-18kHz, the Audix ADX60 requires 9-52 volts phantom power for operation and is equipped with a 25' microphone cable and phantom power adapter (APS-910).
The durable Audix ADX60 Boundary Microphone is very easy to position and manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances. The Audix ADX60 boundary microphone's roadworthy construction includes a precision die-cast zinc casing, high-performance 12mm capsule, black e-coat finish, laser-etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, and space saving mini-XLR connector.
- Live sound, recording
- Stage productions
- Ceremonies, weddings
- Teleconferencing, boardroom
- Room ambience
Capture your next event's audio from a distance with superb clairty—order the ADX60 now.
ADX60 Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedence: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 7.2 mV/Pa
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.