- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix D2/D-Vice Bonus Package
- Write a Review
- 270255 000000000 270255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dynamic hypercardioid drum and instrument mic with warm, contoured response for added bottom and punch. Ideal for drums, sax, and brass. "The king" o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The champion of tom mics with a stout and clever clip.
Dynamic hypercardioid drum and instrument mic with warm, contoured response for added bottom and punch. Ideal for drums, sax, and brass. "The king" of mics for toms and great for congas and kick drums too. VLM noise-rejection capsule. Compact design for easy placement. Milled from a solid block of aluminum for strength and lightness. 44Hz-18kHz response, 144dB handling. Includes FREE D-Vice drum clip that attaches mic to any rimmed drum and FREE mic clip so the D2 can stay put exactly where you want it. Also includes carry pouch.
- D2 Mic:
- Contoured response for added bottom and punch
- Perfect for toms, sax, and brass
- Milled from solid aluminum
- VLM noise rejection
- Attaches to any rimmed drum
- Can be placed exactly where you want it
- Can be put in place using just one hand
- Low profile, low mass
- Precision molded of composite material
For recording or big venues, your toms and kick need the right mic with the right placement to get their rightful place in the mix. Do it now, put this great pack in the cart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.