- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix D6 Kick Drum Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585990 000000000 585990000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes one Audix D6 Sub Impulse kick microphone, one Gear One 20' mic cable, and one DR Pro DR-256 low-profile tripod mic stand with fixed boom. Au...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete setup for live/studio kick drum miking.
Includes one Audix D6 Sub Impulse kick microphone, one Gear One 20' mic cable, and one DR Pro DR-256 low-profile tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Microphone:
The Audix D6 Sub Impulse kick microphone is great onstage or in the studio for kick drums, percussion, and bass cabs. The special edition D6 drum mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz to 15kHz. Its transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. One-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum.
Gear One Microphone Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
DR Pro DR256:
The DR Pro DR256 is a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. The boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro gear is sure to deliver superior performance. Their gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powdercoated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR's industry-standard designs make it easy to integrate DR mic stands into any studio or stage setting.
- Designed for low-frequency reproduction
- One-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Dynamic transducer
- Frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz
- 144dB max SPL
- Thread adapter
- Tubular leg
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread 35" to 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom: 30-1/4"
- Built to surpass industry standards
- Fully adjustable stand
- Lightweight construction Powdercoated finishes
- Stronger tubing
- Precision machining
- Height adjust: 9"-17" Telescoping boom adj.: 19"-31"
You can't make a mistake placing the Audix D6 in front of a kick, and you certainly can't make a mistake ordering this kick drum miking package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.