- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482920 000001000 482920000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The D6 is an American-made instrument microphone designed for live and studio performance. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a freque...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for kick drums and other low-frequency instruments!
The D6 is an American-made instrument microphone designed for live and studio performance. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz, the D6 instrument mic is an ideal choice for kick drum, bass cabs, and other instruments requiring low-frequency reproduction.
The Audix mic comes in a transformerless design, low impedance, and a balanced output allows interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The D6 mic, a one-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum, consists of a durable hard coat anodized finish.
- Live Stage - Coffeehouse to stadium
- Kick drum, floor tom, djembe, cajon acoustic bass, electric bass cabs
- Studio - any instrument requiring precise low frequency
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 15kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV @ 80Hz
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection: >20dB
- Maximum SPL: 144dB
- Cable/Connector: 3-pin gold-plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 7.7oz. / 217g
- Finish: Black Anodize
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.