- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix F50 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484138 000000000 484138000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix F50 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is designed for a wide variety of live and studio applications. The Audix F50 mic is known for its warm, natur...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to sound clear and full-bodied in any application.
The Audix F50 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is designed for a wide variety of live and studio applications. The Audix F50 mic is known for its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion.
The Audix F50 has a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. The F50 microphone has a wide frequency range of 50Hz-16kHz.
The Audix F50 microphone is designed to sound clear and full-bodied in any application. The F50 is well-balanced, comfortable to hold microphone, durable, and manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances. The Audix F50 Dynamic Vocal Microphone's roadworthy construction includes a precision cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish, steel mesh grill, gold plated XLR connector, and heavy duty ABS clip.
- Warm, clear, full sound
- Roadworthy construction
- Great for vocals, drums, guitar cabinets, acoustic instruments, and home recording
Order now & put this versatile mic to work.
- Type: dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Impedence: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 2.5 mV/Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.