- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix i5 Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #270644 000000000 270644000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The cardioid pattern Audix i5 Instrument Microphone is a dynamic mic with a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz with SPL handling of 140...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile and rugged with amazing sound.
The cardioid pattern Audix i5 Instrument Microphone is a dynamic mic with a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz with SPL handling of 140dB. It's versatile enough to handle a wide variety of applications and music genres. The i5 is truly a mic for all seasons and sounds great on vocals, snare, and guitar amps, with a clarity that will astound you.
It features a durable cast zinc alloy body, dent-resistant grille, and black E-coat finish. Attractively laser etched with its model and serial number. Audix includes a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch with the i5 Instrument microphone.
- Cardioid pattern
- Smooth, uniform frequency response
- High SPL handling
- Durable cast zinc alloy body
- Dent-resistant grille
- Black E-coat finish
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m)
- Accessories Furnished: Heavy-duty mic clip, and carrying pouch
A great all-rounder for your mic locker at a very accessible price. Order today!
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedence: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 1.5 mV/Pa
- SPL handling of 140dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.