- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix M1255B Miniaturized Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H74524 000002002 H74524000002002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for dis...Click To Read More About This Product
Miniaturized high-output condenser microphone for distance miking.
The M1255B, a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable, is designed with a very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, overhead choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is available in black or white (M1255B-W) with four polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional), giving the microphone the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
- Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
- Acoustic instruments
- Ambient room miking
- Symphonic area miking
- Speech / presentation
- Cymbals / Percussion
- 25' cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
- Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
- Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
- External foam windscreen (WS1218)
Order a verstile mini mic with RF interference immunity.
- Type: condenser
- Polar Pattern: cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardioid, and omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedence: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD : ‰130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 - 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing / Finish Machined brass / Powder coat
- Weight 20 g / 0.7 ounces
- Length 54 mm / 2.1 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.