- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix MB8450 MicroBoom 84" Carbon Fiber Microphone Boom System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485652 000000000 485652000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of an 84" (1270mm) carbon-fiber microphone boom system along with the Audix M1250B mini ...Click To Read More About This Product
Overhead mic stand system with 84" carbon fiber boom for miking choirs, plays, and orchestras, plus a mini cardioid mic.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of an 84" (1270mm) carbon-fiber microphone boom system along with the Audix M1250B mini cardioid condenser. Lightweight and attachable to any microphone stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB8450 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays, and orchestras.
The MicroBoom MB8450/M1250B system can be used with a choice of microphone capsules in the Audix Micros Series, offering a broad choice of pickup pattern and frequency response. Audix uses high-quality shielded internally to insure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom where the cable terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
The boom's stand adapter is designed for total control over the MB8450 MicroBoom's every angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of your microphone is controlled by the flexible metal gooseneck just below the microphone.
The Audix MicroBoom MB8450 looks ultra-clean, professional, and elegant on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability, and the M1250B microphone ensures quality sound.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid/Hypercardioid (MB8450-HC)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 10mv / Pa @ 1k
You've worked hard on your presentation. Make sure your audience hears it. Order today.
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck: Steel
- Connectors: Brass
- Length: 84" / 2134mm
- Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
- Bottom: Mini-XLR male
- Top: Mini-XLR female
- Weight: 4 ounces / 111 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: Non-reflective black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.