- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix Micropod Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 277145 000104000 277145000104000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Audix MicroPod podium microphone is a modular system consisting of the M1250B miniature condenser microphone combined with a 6" gooseneck. Desig...Click To Read More About This Product
A miniaturized condenser microphone with a gooseneck for podium use
This Audix MicroPod podium microphone is a modular system consisting of the M1250B miniature condenser microphone combined with a 6" gooseneck. Designed for applications such as presentations, meetings and teleconferencing, the MicroPod Series is known for clarity, immunity to RF, excellent sound quality and ease of operation. The MicroPods have the ability to accurately capture and reproduce speech from a comfortable distance.
The MicroPod Series features a machined brass microphone with integrated mic preamp, field replaceable capsule, high-quality gooseneck terminating in a standard XLRm and compatibility with a variety of optional accessories. Mics in this series require 18 to 52 Volts phantom power and are available in a non-reflective black matte finish.
This particular model of the MicroPod podium mic is characterized by a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the speaker from other ambient noise in the room or on the stage. The modular system means the cardioid pattern can be easily replaced with a hypercardioid polar pattern for tighter pick-up, or a supercardioid pattern for greater reach and more focused response. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz to 19 kHz, the MicroPod will provide natural sound with exceptional transient response.
One of the advantages of this package is that the included 6" gooseneck can also be used with any of the microphones from the Micros Series, allowing for more flexibility and a broad range of applications. The MicroPod Series, which is often used in conjunction with the Audix ATS Series table stand with lighted on-off switch, may also be used on a standard mic stand when used with the DCLIP microphone stand adapter.
- Podium condenser microphone with included 6" gooseneck
- Machined brass cardioid mic with built-in preamp
- Designed for presentations, meetings and other public speaking needs
- Immune to RF interference
- Standard XLRm connector
- Gooseneck is compatible with other Audix MicroPod Series mics
Whether it's from the boardroom, the podium or the pulpit, make yourself heard. Order now.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Connectivity: 3-pin mini-XLRm
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Applications: Podium
- Width: 19 mm
- Height: 207.5 mm
- Mount: Yes
- Windscreen: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.