- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix OM-2 Mic with Cable and Stand 6 Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585979 000000000 585979000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Includes 6 Audix OM2 handheld dynamic mics, 6 Gear One 20' mic cables, and 6 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed boom. Audix OM2:Th...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete stage package for six vocalists.
Includes 6 Audix OM2 handheld dynamic mics, 6 Gear One 20' mic cables, and 6 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands with fixed boom.
The American-made Audix OM2 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone designed primarily for live performance. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16k Hz, the OM2 mic has the same well-balanced, comfortable profile as Audix's high-end touring vocal microphones. The OM2 featuries a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the Audix OM2's road-worthiness.
Gear One Microphone Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 71.5dB
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection >25dB
- Maximum SPL: >140dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Accessories: adjustable mic clip with 5/8" 27 thread stand adapter, zippered carrying pouch
- Dimension: (L x D): 6.73" x .944" (shaft)
- Weight: 10.5 oz/298 grams
- Thread adapter
- Tubular leg
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread 35" to 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom: 30-1/4"
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
One purchase and you're ready to play out. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.