- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix OM3 Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484133 000000000 484133000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix OM3 Hypercardioid Vocal Mic is designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA. The OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide v...Click To Read More About This Product
Clear and accurate for mid-to-large PA systems.
The Audix OM3 Hypercardioid Vocal Mic is designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA. The OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. The Audix OM3 mic is known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle very high sound pressure levels without distortion.
The Audix OM3 displays a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50Hz-18kHz, the OM3 microphone has a VLM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The Audix OM3 microphone is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjunction with an extremely articulate mid-range, makes the OM3 an excellent microphone for PA systems of all sizes. The durable Audix OM3 is a well-balanced, comfortable to hold mic manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
The Audix OM3 microphone's roadworthy construction includes a precision die-cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser-etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft XLR connector, and heavy-duty nylon clip.
- Live stage and recording
- Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
Order now to get this extremely versatile, clear-sounding mic.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity 1.7mV/Pa @ 1k
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.