- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix RAD 360 Wireless Microphone system
- Write a Review
- Product H68513
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix RAD-360 is a frequency agile UHF wireless microphone system with 193 selectable frequencies and dual tuner, true diversity receivers. Opera...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Frequency-agile system for professional applications including live performance, sound companies, fixed installation, houses of worship and more.
The Audix RAD-360 is a frequency agile UHF wireless microphone system with 193 selectable frequencies and dual tuner, true diversity receivers. Operating in the UHF band between 614-638 MHz, The RAD-360 is designed for a wide range of professional applications. Users of this wireless must be eligible and licensed under FCC regulation Part 74.832.
The RAD-360 features easy-to-use and easy-to-read menu driven displays in every component of the system. Both the receiver and the transmitter are synthesizer controlled via Phase Locked Loop (PLL) for stable Radio Frequency (RF) signals.
The RAD-360 handheld transmitters are constructed with durable metal housings and feature legendary performance of the OM-series dynamic microphones from Audix”microphones that have set standards in the pro audio industry for clarity, feedback rejection, and dependability. The hand-held transmitters have a convenient gain setting control that will enable a -10, -20, or -30 dB pad to help prevent overload or distortion. The modular design of the threaded capsule housing assembly means that the user can easily change the transmitter mic capsule from one model to another in a matter of seconds.
The body pack transmitter, constructed of durable ABS composite, is housed in a protective metal cradle. It may be used with lavaliere, headset, and specialty instrument microphones. A guitar system is also available. Mic/line input adjustments are provided as well as sensitivity/gain control.
The receiver is rack-mountable for either 1 or 2 systems into a standard 19-inch rack with optional rack mount kits. An optional Amplified Antenna Distribution System (ADS-4) is available, allowing up to 4 systems to be run off a single pair of antennas, and one DC power supply. An optional antenna booster (AB-1), which can be wall-mounted or mic stand mounted, is available to strengthen incoming signals, improve signal to noise ratio, and increase the RF range.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency agile
- Soft-key controls
- Menu-driven displays
- Noise-squelch circuitry
- Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filters
- Tone-key squelch
- Tuned antennas
- Audio output
- RF level meters
- Audio meters
- Battery power indicators
- Set-and-lock function
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Interchangeable head assemblies
- Durable metal housings
Use Audix' proven live sound technology for your next performance. Order your RAD 360 system today!
Intermediate frequency: 55.875 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- RF power output: 50mW Max
- Spurious emissions: < -54 dBm
Battery (not included): 2 x AA 1.5V
- Current consumption: 100mA typical
- Battery life: Approximately 12 hours (depending on battery type and usage)
- Max sound pressure level: >140dB (depending on capsule)
- Dimensions: 1.3" diameter body, 2.1" diameter grill x 9.4" (L); 33 mm diameter body, 53.4 mm diameter grill x 238.67 mm (L)
- Net weight: (without battery) 12.35 oz / 350 g
- RF power output: 50mW max
- Spurious emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input connector: 3-pin mini-XLR
- Input controls: Mic/line switch, and 20dB potentiometer
- Battery: (not included) 2- AA 1.5V
- Current consumption: 100mA typical
- Battery life: Approximately 12 hours
- Input impedance: Mic: 10k ohm line: 1M ohm
- Max sound pressure level: Approx. 128“140 dB (depending on mic)
- Dimensions: 2.8" W x 4" L x 1" D (71.3 mm W x 104 mm L x 27 mm D)
- Net weight: (with battery) 7.2 oz / 204.5 g