- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix SCX1MP Studio Cardioid Condenser Microphone Matched Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L34971 000000000 L34971000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is for a matched pair of SCX1 microphones.The SCX1 is a professional studio cardioid condenser microphone designed for a wide variety of recordi...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional, studio quality cardioid condenser microphones.
This is for a matched pair of SCX1 microphones.
The SCX1 is a professional studio cardioid condenser microphone designed for a wide variety of recording, broadcast and live sound applications. Known for its high sensitivity, pin-point accuracy, low profile and consistency, the SCX1 is also available with hypercardioid (model SCX1HC) or omni-directional (model SCX1O) capsules.
With a smooth uniform frequency response from 40 Hz - 20 kHz, the SCX1 is very consistent when responding to on and off-axis signals, and exhibits excellent phase coherence and minimal proximity effect. The SCX1 is characterized with a wide cardioid polar pattern; this, coupled with the high output and sensitivity of the microphone, makes the SCX1 an ideal choice for miking overhead, drums, instruments, room ambience, orchestral sections, stringed instruments, piano, vibes and sound effects. The SCX1HC condenser microphone is a number one choice for miking hi-hat both live and in the studio.
Other features include a 21 mm gold vapor capsule, miniaturized electronics and an extremely small footprint. The SCX1 will handle sound pressure levels of 130 dB and will provide up to 20 dB of ambient noise rejection. In addition to acoustic instruments, the SCX1 is an excellent choice for group vocals, speech or Foley work. The SCX1HC has become a popular choice for interior dialogue boom pole miking. It has a precision machined brass body, interchangeable capsules, black multi-layer class ‘A' liquid finish and gold plated XLR connector. The SCX1 studio condenser microphone is manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances.
- Studio vocals, group vocals
- Overheads, hi-hat
- Orchestra, symphony
- Acoustic stringed instruments
- Piano, vibes, flute, bells, chimes, mariba
- Audience mics for in ear monitors
Grab a pair of mics built to last a lifetime. Order today.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, OmniDirectional
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 26 mV/Pa (C) / 17 mV/Pa (HC) / 15 mV/Pa (O) @1k
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.