Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audix TM1 Plus Omnidirectional Condenser Measurement Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Audix TM1 Plus Omnidirectional Condenser Measurement Microphone$399.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Omni-directional test and measurement microphone for RTA and software systems.
Equipped with a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the TM1 condenser microphone is designed to capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs, real time analyzers and other sound control devices. With a flat frequency range of 20 Hz – 25 kHz, the TM1 is an excellent tool for sound engineers, sound companies and recording enthusiasts.
The TM1 omnidirectional test and measurement microphone is designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
Model Variation: TM1 PLUS - includes calibration data file and sensitivity, threaded acoustic windscreen, and CA4231 machined calibration adapter *
*Bruel & Kjaer® 4231 sound level calibrator or equivalent
- Test and measurement
- Room analysis software programs
- Real time analyzers
- Ambient room miking
Grab a mic built to last a lifetime. Order today.
TM1 Plus Omnidirectional Condenser Measurement Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 25 kHz +/-2 dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa @1k
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.