- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Auratone C50A Active 30-Watt Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52826 000000000 L52826000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An ideal companion to a monitor pair with broader frequency response, these speakers will let you know how your mix will sound on lesser playback dev...Click To Read More About This Product
Great reference speaker.
An ideal companion to a monitor pair with broader frequency response, these speakers will let you know how your mix will sound on lesser playback devices. They are great-looking, clear and honest, and are an excellent addition to any studio.
- High-resolution, 30-Watt active nearfield monitor
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high-gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Order today and find out what your mixes will sound like in real-world environments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.