- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone BV-1 Tube Condensor Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22385 000000000 J22385000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone BV-1 merges classic looks with exceptionally intelligible sound. The overall design, character and performance of the BV-1 can be compar...Click To Read More About This Product
Modern tube condenser with vintage charm.
The Avantone BV-1 merges classic looks with exceptionally intelligible sound. The overall design, character and performance of the BV-1 can be compared to some of the finest vintage tube microphones from the 50s and 60s, but at a fraction of the cost.
With its elegant, retro Butter Cream finish, the BV-1 features modern-day transformer coupled tube circuitry that captures the character of famous European and American vintage microphones. The BV-1 is manufactured using premium grade resistors and capacitors along with precision-machined brass structural components that yield a very solid feel, superb sonic integrity and rugged reliability. The versatile BV-1 mic is able to produce professional results with an open, warm, pleasing sonic character.
- Frequency response: 25Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Phantom power required: No
- Length: 10"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: n/a
- Weight: 46 oz.
- Case: Hard case
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: Yes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.