- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone BV-12 Custom Tube Microphone
- Write a Review
- J22392 000000000 J22392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone "Buttercream (B-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom tube microphone with travel case.
The Avantone "Buttercream (B-series)" are premium microphones designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of some much higher priced mics. The Avantone BV-12 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance is comparable to some of the fine vintage tube mics of the 1950's and 1960's...but at a fraction of the cost.
The rugged BV-12 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Buttercream baked on finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformer coupled tube circuitry has its origins in famous European vintage designs.
Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability. Any studio can proudly offer the BV-12 as a primary vocal mic as it exudes class visually as well as sonically. The included Custom Retro Shockmount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Phantom power required: No
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 1.8"
- Depth: n/a
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Case: Hard case
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: Yes
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.