Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Avantone CK7+ Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Large capsule multi-pattern FET condenser microphone.
The CK-7 sports a solid brass milled hull and woven steel-grille, without any breakable plastic parts. A custom Retro-style 16-point shockmount provides superior isolation from vibration, assuring no low-end resonance ever reaches the mic. An 80k high pass and –10dB pad are ready to be engaged to keep your track immaculately clear from unwanted noise and distortion free. When you consider the three-way polar pattern selector (Cardioid, Omnidirectional and figure 8), full-range response and noise abatement, the CK-7 might be the most versatile FET LDC available.
Order the CK7+ condenser microphone today.
CK7+ Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Capsule: 34 mm 6-micron capsule
- Frequency response: 20–20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output impedance: <=250 ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- S/N ratio: 77dB re 1Pa
- Max SPL: 139dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Output connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-pass switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation switch: –10dB
- Power requirement: Standard 48-volt Phantom/5mA
- Included accessories: Shockmount, wooden box in metal carrying case
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 2"
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.