- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone CLA-100 100W Power Studio Amplifier Class AB
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58865 000000000 L58865000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone Pro CLA-100 Studio Power Amp features 100W per channel. This robust 1U rack-mounted amplifier delivers the classic sound of hi-fi and st...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers the classic sound of high-fidelity and studio-class AB systems.
The Avantone Pro CLA-100 Studio Power Amp features 100W per channel. This robust 1U rack-mounted amplifier delivers the classic sound of hi-fi and studio-class AB systems. Similar to its more powerful brother, the CLA-100 is powered with an oversized toroidal transformer and populated with generous, high-quality Japanese filter caps; driven by a classic complement of power MOSFETs for a detailed high end.
The CLA-100 power amp is convection cooled, so there are no fans on board. This allows the amp to be in the same room as tracking without fan noise in your recordings. In a solid 1U steel chassis, this can be used for same room studio amplification and even light duty in live sound. The CLA-100 is perfect for almost all passive studio monitor needs. The CLA-100 is a miniature workhorse, delivering 100WRMS at less than 1%THD+Noise (1kHz) into 8 ohms per channel. Razor flat response of +/-0.25dB from 20Hz to 30kHz at full rated power gives the listener sonic quality equivalent to amplifiers costing several times as much.
- 100W RMS output per channel
- 1U rack-mount design
- Convection-cooled design for silent operation
- Class AB
Quiet and efficient power—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.