- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avantone CLA200 Class A/B 200 Watt Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47916 000000000 L47916000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Avantone Pro CLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier is a Class A/B amplifier designed and manufactured in the traditional studio reference amp style,...Click To Read More About This Product
Silent and powerful amp for studio monitors.
The Avantone Pro CLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier is a Class A/B amplifier designed and manufactured in the traditional studio reference amp style, with large VU meters, high quality Japanese components and a top-quality toroidal transformer linear power supply. In a standard 2U rack mount chassis, this amplifier can generate over 200 watts per channel into an 8-ohm load, making it perfect for medium to large speakers in a studio environment. The CLA200 is convection cooled – no fan noise, so it can be used in the same room as the monitors.
The CLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier is designed to be used in a studio environment requiring high power output with no fan noise. Under testing, it delivers a powerful 208 watts into 8 ohms and can run at one third power without thermal fault. Very low distortion, steady performance under harsh conditions, and an open and transparent sound make this an obvious choice for discerning studios using passive monitors.
- High output
- Low noise
- Low distortion
- Large VU meters
- Two rack spaces
Ideal for medium to large passive monitors. Order today.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5dB
- Output power:
- 200W at 8 ohms
- 300W at 4 ohms
- 500W bridged into 8 ohms
- Distortion: <0.05%
- Signal to Noise: >94dB
- Input Impedance: (Balanced) 20KΩ (Unbalanced) 10kΩ
- Damping Factor (100Hz, 8Ω): 250Signal to Noise Ratio (A Weighted): >103dB
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Slew rate (at 1KHz): 28V/us
- Input Sensitivity (1KHz): 0.775V (0dBU)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (1KHz): ＜0.1%
- Intermodulation distortion (at 10% rated power 1KHz): ＜0.1%
- Crosstalk: -70dB
- 8Ω Stereo Power (1KHz): 200W
- 4Ω Stereo Power (1KHz): 300W
- 8Ω Bridge Power (1KHz): 500W
- Cabinet Dimensions: 19”w x 18”d x 3.5”h 30.4 lbs
- Weight: 20kg (44lb)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.