- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid HD I/O 16x16 Analog Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H90156 002000000 H90156002000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Professional studio recording requires a professional audio interface, something that will perform with the precision and stability needed for larger...Click To Read More About This Product
Highly professional 16 x 16 analog I/O, perfect for music production.
Professional studio recording requires a professional audio interface, something that will perform with the precision and stability needed for larger more demanding sessions. Cue in the Avid HD I/O, a high-performance Pro Tools HD|Seris 8 x 8 x 8 analog and digital audio interface thats designed to completely integrate with Pro Tools HD|Systems. The interface features premium A/D and D/A conversion and advanced circuitry, giving you pristine sound quality and clarity and the lowest possible latency.
Hear what youve been missing
A sonic improvement over its audio interface predecessors, HD I/O features premium A/D and D/A conversion, so you can achieve higher audio fidelity, extensive dynamic range, super-low jitter, and the absolute lowest possible latency in your sessions. With certain configurations, you also get built-in sample rate conversion and a soft clip feature for worry-free recording. And using Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter that catches even the fastest transients, you can track hotter signals and smooth out inconsistent levels from incoming sources.
The connections you need”now and later
HD I/O comes in three configurations, so you can choose the interface that best suits your connection needs. What's more, you can expand your analog or digital I/O by simply installing an HD I/O option card into any empty bay.
The ultimate in interface flexibility
As your needs grow or change, you can easily add more analog inputs, analog outputs, or digital I/O by installing an option card. You can install one option card in HD I/O 8x8x8 and up to two in HD I/O 16x16 Digital. While HD I/O 16x16 Analog comes with the maximum four cards, you can customize your I/O by swapping out any card.
Work with Pro Tools and more
HD I/O and all other Pro Tools, HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, and routing right from your Pro Tools software interface. You'll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools| HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency
- State-of-the- art A/D and D/A conversion
- Premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Maximize your analog I/O with HD I/O 16x16 Analog
- Versatile digital I/O on all interfaces, with built-in sample rate conversion
- Completely integrates with Pro Tools|HD family system for full input, output, and routing control
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a new built-in soft-knee limiter
- Keep things in sync with dedicated Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O
- Keep an eye on your levels easily through 32 4-segment metering LEDs
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools|HD family system through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
Step up to the big league of recording professionals, order HD I/O today.
- Analog inputs: 16
- Analog outputs: 16
- AES/EBU I/O 2: 2
- AES single-wire (192 kHz): Yes
- S/PDIF I/O: 1 In + 1 Out (coax or optical)
- ADAT I/O: 8
- S/MUX: S/MUX II and IV
- SRC: N/A
- Word Clock I/O: 1 In + 1 Out
- Loop Sync I/O: 1 In + 1 Out
- Digital interface: DigiLink Mini
- Dynamic range ADC: 122 dB
- Dynamic range DAC: 125 dB
- THD+N ADC: -114 dB (0.0002%)
- THD+N DAC: -110 dB (0.00032%)
- Frequency response ADC: 20 Hz “ 20 kHz N/A
- Frequency response DAC: 20 Hz “ 20 kHz N/A
- Expansion: None (card swaps only)
- Curv: Yes
- Soft clip: Yes
- Cal trims: Yes
- Metering: 32 4-segment LEDs
- Internal fan: Yes
- Chassis: 2U rack-mountable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.