- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Avid Pro-Tools Mbox Mini (3rd Gen) Package
- Write a Review
- Product 431054
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Pro Tools Mbox 3 Mini Package is an inexpensive yet effective collection of gear that'll get you started on the road to home recording. It inclu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable collection of recording gear for the home-recording enthusiast.
This Pro Tools Mbox 3 Mini Package is an inexpensive yet effective collection of gear that'll get you started on the road to home recording. It includes the next-generation portable USB-powered Mbox 3 Mini audio interface, a pair of M-Audio StudioPro 3 desktop monitors, an MXL 990 Condenser Microphone, a 20" XLR mic cable, 10 feet of 1/4" to RCA dual patch cable, and a highly adjustable tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Pro Tools Mbox 3 Audio Interface
The Pro Tools Mbox 3 Mini is part of the next-generation Pro Tools Mbox family”the highest quality, most flexible personal recording systems ever. Professionals around the world have long been using Pro Tools recording systems to create award-winning music and sound for film and TV. Now you can get the same professional results in your personal studio with Pro Tools Mbox Mini”a complete, integrated, computer-based music creation and production system. The ultra-portable Pro Tools Mbox 3 Mini features the key ingredients you need to easily compose, record, edit, and mix music”including studio-standard Pro Tools LE software. You get over 70 stunning effects and virtual instruments, plus other tools and features to help you create music quickly and easily.
The highly mobile Mini is a 24-bit/48kHz, USB bus-powered 2 x 2 interface offering exceptional sound quality. It has 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48V phantom power, 2 -1/4" instrument inputs, balanced output, headphone out, a mix control for zero-latency monitoring, and monitor volume knob. Rock-solid drivers ensure hardware compatibility with most major audio software (Logic, Live, Cubase, and more).
M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio Monitors
M-Audio StudioPro 3 active desktop monitors offer powerful amplification, custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology for the best possible sound. Magnetic shielding prevents StudioPro 3 audio monitors from interfering with your computer or video speakers.
Stereo Auxiliary Input and Headphone Output
In addition to the main RCA inputs in the back, for maximum flexibility the StudioPro 3 monitors' stereo aux input makes it easy to plug in a secondary audio source”such as your portable music player. The speakers' volume control works on both inputs simultaneously. Additionally, a stereo headphone output next to the aux jack mutes the speakers' sound and redirects it to your headphones.
The M-Audio custom bass reflex port discharges very low-frequency signals and delivers smooth, substantial bass response. Need more? The rear-panel bass boost gives you additional low-frequency gain and makes the StudioPro 3 monitors flexible enough to perform well for different spaces and listening preferences.
High-frequency audio signals tend to be fairly directional. That's why M-Audio includes wedge-shaped monitor pads that assist you in placing your M-Audio StudioPro 3 units directly at your ears for an optimal listening sweet spot.
M-Audio StudioPro 3 speakers provide a more stable performance with a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement that absorbs vibration and impact generated under extreme conditions. Carefully placed acoustic material makes StudioPro 3 monitor's sound much bigger than they are”resulting in smooth, natural bass response.
M-Audio includes a pair of angled isolation pads with each set of StudioPro 3 desktop audio monitors.
MXL 990 Condenser Microphone
The MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with shock mount has a silky, sweet high end while retaining tight, solid low and midrange reproduction. The 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm creates a professional sound suited for digital and analog recording. Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish. 30Hz-20kHz frequency response. 130dB maximum SPL. Includes custom shock mount, mic stand adapter, and case. Requires phantom power.
MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand with Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Live Wire 1/4" to RCA Dual Patch Cable
This Live Wire mono 1/4" male to RCA male dual patch cable has metal headshells. Like all Live Wire cables, it is designed for serious musicians, with the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- Includes Pro Tools LE software
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- Hardware configuration:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4" instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- 1 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- 3.25" low-frequency drivers; 1" high-frequency drivers
- Remarkably accurate frequency response and imaging
- Advanced crossover design
- Custom-tuned wood cabinet
- Magnetic shielding prevents computer/video monitor interference
- Vented port design for added bass
- Transportable, compact design is ergonomic and flexible
- Internal standing wave acoustic absorption for greater efficiency
- Bass Boost switch
- Factory programmed for worldwide use
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
- Includes directional pads to optimize listening sweet spot
- 3/4" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 130dB maximum SPL
- Sensitivity: 15MV/pa
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted)
- Wired with Mogami cable
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
Get your home studio started on the right track with this special package. Order today!
- Type: 2-way desktop reference monitor
- LF driver: 3.25" diameter, magnetically shielded with curved cone with high-temperature voice coil
- HF driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz “ 20kHz ±3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dynamic range (Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >80dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right line input connectors (RCA)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 10 watts into 4 Î (per channel) at 0.5% distortion
- Input impedance: 10kÎ(unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: 100mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around on/off/volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V50/60Hz, 220240V50/60Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 5.5"W x 7.9"H x 5.9"D
- Weight: 8.8lb./pair (approx., without packing)
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm gold diaphragm capsule Frequency Range: 30Hz ” 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130Db Max SPL with -10dB cut: 130dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (± 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
Size: 2.36" x 5.11" (60 x 130mm)
- Weight: 1.2lb.
- Metal Finish: Champagne